This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback on the opened/opening/closing/closed of blinds. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual blind. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Blinds (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Shades)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Seconds between Fully Opened/Closed – Number of seconds it takes shades to go from fully closed to fully opened.
- Blinds Enabled – enable the extension
- Blinds Disable – disable the extension resulting in all events being ignored
- Blinds Close – close the blinds
- Blinds Open – open the blinds
- Blinds Open w/Auto Close – open blind with specified number of seconds before closing the blind automatically
- Blinds Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Blinds Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Blinds Closed – blinds has closed
- Blinds Closing – blinds has started to close
- Blinds Opening – blinds has started to open
- Blinds Opened – blinds is opened