This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback on the opened/opening/closing/closed of blinds. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual blind. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Blinds (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Shades)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Seconds between Fully Opened/Closed – Number of seconds it takes shades to go from fully closed to fully opened.
- Blinds Enabled – enable the extension
- Blinds Disable – disable the extension resulting in all events being ignored
- Blinds Close – close the blinds
- Blinds Open – open the blinds
- Blinds Open w/Auto Close – open blind with specified number of seconds before closing the blind automatically
- Blinds Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Blinds Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Blinds Closed – blinds has closed
- Blinds Closing – blinds has started to close
- Blinds Opening – blinds has started to open
- Blinds Opened – blinds is opened
There are no reviews yet.