This Crestron Home extension provides the ability to send notifications to a mobile device via the Pushover.net API.
Drivers->Notifications->Control Programming LLC->Pusher (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Pushover)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- User Id – user/group id from the Pushover.net account.
- Message Title – message title of the notification
- Message Body – message body of the notification
- Enabled – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extension resulting in all events being ignored
- Send – send the previously defined message title and header
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Sent – message sent