This Crestron Home extension provides the ability to send notifications to a mobile device via the Pushover.net API.
Drivers->Notifications->Control Programming LLC->Pusher (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Pushover)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- User Id – user/group id from the Pushover.net account.
- Message Title – message title of the notification
- Message Body – message body of the notification
- Enabled – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extension resulting in all events being ignored
- Send – send the previously defined message title and header
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Sent – message sent
There are no reviews yet.