Motion Buffer is a Crestron Home extension that servers as a buffer between motion sensor events and what is to be triggered. The extension allows the installer to programmatically enable and/or disable the motion sensor.
An example of how to use this extension can be found here.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Invert Signal – if necessary invert the signal
- Enable – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extension
- Occupancy – occupancy signal from motion sensor event
- Vacancy – vacancy signal from motion sensor event
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Occupied – if not disabled this will be triggered on occupancy being triggered
- Vacant – if not disabled, this will be triggered on vacancy being triggered