This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback and control of a door lock. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual door lock. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Door Lock (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
- License Key – the license key is entered here (if a site license is being used then the site license only needs to be entered once)
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Check to Make Visible – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Check to Make Clickable – checked if you want to be able to toggle the lock by touching the room tile
- Door Lock Enabled – enable the extension
- Door Lock Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Door Lock Unlock – unlock the door
- Door Lock Lock – lock the door
- Door Lock Auto On – turn auto on
- Door Lock Auto Off – turn auto off
- Door Lock Sensor Locked – feedback from sensor indicates door is locked
- Door Lock Sensor Unlocked – feedback from sensor indicates door is not locked
- Door Lock Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Door Lock Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Door Lock Unlocked – door is unlocked with auto off.
- Door Lock Locked – door is locked with auto off.
- Door Lock Unlocked w/Auto – door is unlocked with auto on.
- Door Lock Locked w/Auto – door is locked with auto off.
There are no reviews yet.