This Crestron Home extension provides a Crestron Home platform interface to a Bromic Smart-Heat Link RS232 device. Details on the Bromic Smart-Heat can be found here. The installer will need to specify the number of required remotes.
Drivers->Platform->Bromic->Platform (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Bromic.Platform)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Number of Remotes – Number of remotes to generate that communicates through the same RS232 interface
Remote Installer Options
- Show in Home Screen – checked if you want the extension visible on the Home screen.
- Show in Room Screen – checked if you want the extension visible on the Room screen.
- Remote Name – text displayed on the button UI.
- Remote ID – remote number being emulated
- Button (1-7) Function – description of button (1-7) – if no description is specified, leave blank and the button will not be displayed
- Button (1-7) Channel – channel number that has been programmed for the button (1-7)