This Crestron Home extension provides a Crestron Home platform interface to a Bromic Smart-Heat Link RS232 device. Details on the Bromic Smart-Heat can be found here. The installer will need to specify the number of required remotes.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Bromic.Platform)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Number of Remotes – Number of remotes to generate that communicates through the same RS232 interface
Remote Installer Options
- Show in Home Screen – checked if you want the extension visible on the Home screen.
- Show in Room Screen – checked if you want the extension visible on the Room screen.
- Remote Name – text displayed on the button UI.
- Remote ID – remote number being emulated
- Button (1-7) Function – description of button (1-7) – if no description is specified, leave blank and the button will not be displayed
- Button (1-7) Channel – channel number that has been programmed for the button (1-7)