This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback on the opened/opening/closing/closed of a shade. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual shade. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
- License Key – the license key is entered here (if a site license is being used then the site license only needs to be entered once)
- Seconds between Fully Opened/Closed – Number of seconds it takes gate to go from fully closed to fully opened.
- Shade Enabled – enable the extension
- Shade Disable – disable the extension resulting in all events being ignored
- Shade Close – close the shade
- Shade Open – open the shade
- Shade Open w/Auto Close – open shade with specified number of seconds before closing the gate automatically
- Shade Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Shade Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Shade Closed – shade has closed
- Shade Closing – shade has started to close
- Shade Opening – shade has started to open
- Shade Opened – shade is opened