This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback on the opened/opening/closing/closed of a drape. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual shade. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Drape (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Drape)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – checked if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Seconds between Fully Opened/Closed – Number of seconds it takes shades to go from fully closed to fully opened.
- Drape Enabled – enable the extension
- Drape Disable – disable the extension resulting in all events being ignored
- Drape Close – close the drape
- Drape Open – open the drape
- Drape Open w/Auto Close – open drape with specified number of seconds before closing the drape automatically
- Drape Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Drape Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Drape Closed – drape has closed
- Drape Closing – drape has started to close
- Drape Opening – drape has started to open
- Drape Opened – drape is opened
There are no reviews yet.