This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback on the on/off status of a fan. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual fan. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the field below.
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Tile Clickable – if checked the tile can be clicked to toggle between Open/Close state
- Only Display Tile – if checked, only the tile is accessible and secondary controls are not accessible
- Starting Pin Code – if numeric string is entered, a pin pad will be displayed before the secondary controls are accessible. Tile Clickable and Only Display Tile needs to be appropriately set for the Pin to work.
- Extension Enabled – enable the extension
- Extension Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Fan Off – turn fan off
- Fan On – turn fan on
- Fan On w/Auto Off – turn fireplace on for specified minutes and then turn fan off
- Extension Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Extension Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Fan is Off – fan has been turned off
- Fan is On – fan has been turned on