This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback and control of up to 20 irrigation zones. The installer can name up to 20 zones. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the irrigation zone. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Irrigation (Latest Release Notes).
- Obtain License Key – Clicking the CPLLC.net link will bring you to this page.
- Enter License Key – Place to enter the license key once purchased (Using a site license negates the need to enter an additional license key)
- Show in Home – checked if you want the extension visible on the home screen
- Show on Room Room – checked if you want the extension visible in the room
- Starting Pin Code – pin code if one is desired, leave blank otherwise
- Zone 01-20 Text – Zone 1-20 description. If blank the zone will be ignored
- Enable – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extension
- Set Minutes – enter number of minutes to run the zone
- Zone (01-20) Start – set the selected signal name active
- Zone (01-20) Stop – set the selected signal name inactive
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Zone (01-20) – zone started
- Zone (01-20) – zone stopped