This extension implements an alarm clock with user settable hour and minutes. When set and the time reached, an event will be triggered.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Show as Military Time – checked if extension displays hours as 0-23 without am/pm.
- Alarm Enable – enable the alarm clock
- Alarm Disable – disable the alarm clock resulting in all events being ignored
- Alarm Set – turn the alarm clock on
- Alarm Cancel – cancel the alarm clock
- Alarm Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Alarm Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Alarm Started – alarm clock has been set
- Alarm Cancelled – alarm clock has been cancelled
- Alarm Expired – alarm clock has expired