This extension implements an alarm clock with user settable hour and minutes. When set and the time reached, an event will be triggered.
Drivers->Date-Time->Alarm Clock (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Show as Military Time – checked if extension displays hours as 0-23 without am/pm.
- Alarm Enable – enable the alarm clock
- Alarm Disable – disable the alarm clock resulting in all events being ignored
- Alarm Set – turn the alarm clock on
- Alarm Cancel – cancel the alarm clock
- Alarm Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Alarm Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Alarm Started – alarm clock has been set
- Alarm Cancelled – alarm clock has been cancelled
- Alarm Expired – alarm clock has expired