Timer is an extension that provides a Crestron Home wrapper of the S#Pro CTimer object.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.CPLLC.Timer)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Default Timer in Seconds – Default number of seconds when tile is pressed
- Automatically Restart – if checked, the timer will automatically restart upon expiration
- Enable – enable the timer
- Disable – disable the timer resulting in all events being ignored
- (Re)Start – start a timer for a specified number of seconds (max 24 hours)
- Stop – stop timer
- Cancel – cancel timer
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- (Re)Started – timer has been started or restarted
- Stopped – timer has been stopped
- Cancelled – timer has been cancelled
- Expired – timer time has expired