This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback on the opened/opening/closing/closed of a garage door. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual garage door. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Garage Door (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Shades)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Seconds between Fully Opened/Closed – Number of seconds it takes garage door to go from fully closed to fully opened.
- Auto Close Seconds – Number of seconds after the garage door is opened that it should be closed. Leave this field set to 0 if auto close is not wanted
- Garage Door Enabled – enable the extension
- Garage Door Disable – disable the extension resulting in all events being ignored
- Garage Door Close – close the garage door
- Garage Door Open – open the garage door
- Garage Door Open w/Auto Close – open garage door with specified number of seconds before closing the garage door automatically
- Garage Door Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Garage Door Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Garage Door Closed – garage door has closed
- Garage Door Closing – garage door has started to close
- Garage Door Opening – garage door has started to open
- Garage Door Opened – garage door is opened