This extension provides Crestron Home control of WattBox outlets. It is not intended to replace the web-based configuration on the 300/700 series. Due to deficiencies in the SSH/TCP protocol, this extension should be used to configure the 150/250/800 series as the protocol does not give outlet mode feedback (enabled/disabled/reset). Each outlet can be turned off, turned on, or cycled off to on.
Drivers->Power->WattBox->150/250/300/700/800 Series (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.WattBox)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Check to enable mode – specific to 150/250/800 series if checked the ability to change outlet modes (enable/disable/reset) is visible
- Outlet(s) Display Filter – outlet number(s) that you want visible separated by commas
- Cycle Seconds – number of seconds between cycling the outlet off and back on
- IP Address – IP address of device
- Username – username required to log into the device
- Password – password required to log into the device
- Outlet Cycle – selected by outlet name to cycle off and back on
- Outlet Off – selected by outlet name, turn outlet off
- Outlet On – selected by outlet name, turn outlet on
- Outlet Reset – selected by outlet name, initiates a reset sequence
- Outlet(1-18) Turned On – event that is triggered when the corresponding outlet is turned on
- Outlet(1-18) Turned Off – event that is triggered when the corresponding outlet is turned off