UbyMoen Shower Controller is a Crestron Home extension that enables UI, as well as, programmatic control of the U by Moen shower controller. This extensions was developed by reverse engineering the protocol. It does appear that Moen take’s care to version any changes they make to the protocol.
For more information on the U by Moen shower controller click here.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Moen.UbyMoen)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Moen’s IoT Email address – email address required to log into the IoT UbyMoen account created on a mobile device
- Moen’s IoT Password – password required to log into the IoT UbyMoen account created on a mobile device
- Serial – serial number of specific UbyMoen controller
- Shower On – selected by outlet name to cycle off and back on (preset name is selected to determine which preset is being turned on)
- Shower Off – selected by outlet name, turn outlet off
- Off – shower has been turned off
- Adjusting – shower has been turned on and temperature is adjusted to the requested set point
- Paused – shower is paused indicating set point has been reached
- Ready – shower has reached the requested temperature set point
- Almost Ready – shower has almost reached the requested temperate set point
- Offline – shower controller is offline