UbyMoen Shower Controller is a Crestron Home extension that enables UI, as well as, programmatic control of the U by Moen shower controller. This extensions was developed by reverse engineering the protocol. It does appear that Moen take’s care to version any changes they make to the protocol.
Drivers->Shower->UbyMoen (Latest Release Notes)
For more information on the U by Moen shower controller click here.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Moen.UbyMoen)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Moen’s IoT Email address – email address required to log into the IoT UbyMoen account created on a mobile device
- Moen’s IoT Password – password required to log into the IoT UbyMoen account created on a mobile device
- Serial – serial number of specific UbyMoen controller
- Shower On – selected by outlet name to cycle off and back on (preset name is selected to determine which preset is being turned on)
- Shower Off – selected by outlet name, turn outlet off
- Off – shower has been turned off
- Adjusting – shower has been turned on and temperature is adjusted to the requested set point
- Paused – shower is paused indicating set point has been reached
- Ready – shower has reached the requested temperature set point
- Almost Ready – shower has almost reached the requested temperate set point
- Offline – shower controller is offline