Dataprobe iBoot-PDU8 is a Crestron Home extension that allows outlet control of the iBoot-PDU8. Each outlet can be turned off, turned on, or cycled off to on.
Drivers->Power->Dataprobe->Dataprobe iBoot-PDU8 (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Dataprobe.iBootPDU8)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Outlet(s) Display Filter – outlet number(s) that you want visible separated by commas
- Cycle Seconds – number of seconds between cycling the outlet off and back on
- IP Address – IP address of device
- Username – username required to log into the device
- Password – password required to log into the device
- Outlet Cycle – selected by outlet name to cycle off and back on
- Outlet Off – selected by outlet name, turn outlet off
- Outlet On – selected by outlet name, turn outlet on
- Outlet(1-8) Turned On – event that is triggered when the corresponding outlet is turned on
- Outlet(1-8) Turned Off – event that is triggered when the corresponding outlet is turned off
There are no reviews yet.