Dataprobe iBoot-PDU8 is a Crestron Home extension that allows outlet control of the iBoot-PDU8. Each outlet can be turned off, turned on, or cycled off to on.
Drivers->Power->Dataprobe->Dataprobe iBoot-PDU8 (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Dataprobe.iBootPDU8)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Outlet(s) Display Filter – outlet number(s) that you want visible separated by commas
- Cycle Seconds – number of seconds between cycling the outlet off and back on
- IP Address – IP address of device
- Username – username required to log into the device
- Password – password required to log into the device
- Outlet Cycle – selected by outlet name to cycle off and back on
- Outlet Off – selected by outlet name, turn outlet off
- Outlet On – selected by outlet name, turn outlet on
- Outlet(1-8) Turned On – event that is triggered when the corresponding outlet is turned on
- Outlet(1-8) Turned Off – event that is triggered when the corresponding outlet is turned off