This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that implements PIN code lock/unlocking. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the device being locked/unlocked. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Shades)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Seconds till PIN Resets – Number of seconds it requires to go from fully closed to fully opened.
- Lock Icon – Icon to be displayed when PIN code is in the locked state
- Lock Text – Text to display when PIN code is the locked state
- UnLock Icon – Icon to be displayed when PIN code is in the unlocked state
- UnLock Text – Text to be displayed when PIN code is in the unlocked state
- Pin Enabled – enable the extension
- Pin Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Pin Lock – open pool cover
- Pin Unlock – stop the pool cover movement
- Pin Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Pin Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Pin Locked – PIN code is in the locked state
- Pin UnLocked – PIN code is in the unlocked state