This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that implements PIN code lock/unlocking. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the device being locked/unlocked. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Pin (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Shades)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Seconds till PIN Resets – Number of seconds it requires to go from fully closed to fully opened.
- Lock Icon – Icon to be displayed when PIN code is in the locked state
- Lock Text – Text to display when PIN code is the locked state
- UnLock Icon – Icon to be displayed when PIN code is in the unlocked state
- UnLock Text – Text to be displayed when PIN code is in the unlocked state
- Pin Enabled – enable the extension
- Pin Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Pin Lock – open pool cover
- Pin Unlock – stop the pool cover movement
- Pin Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Pin Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Pin Locked – PIN code is in the locked state
- Pin UnLocked – PIN code is in the unlocked state
There are no reviews yet.