This Crestron Home extension provides control of the Sensibo HVAC Sky and Air thermostats. A description of the Sensibo product line can be found here.
Drivers->HVAC->Sensibo->Sky or Air (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Sensibo)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Poll Seconds – number of seconds between Polling the device for latest status
- Sensibo API Authorization Key – Sensibo assigned API key. (See release notes on where to create/find this)
- Sensibo Device ID – Sensibo assigned Device ID (See release notes on where to find this)
- Fan Mode – select the fan mode from a specific list of options
- Mode – select the operating mode from a specific list of options
- Swing – select the swing mode from a specific list of options
- Disable – disable the device
- Enable – enable the device
- Off – turn device off
- On – Turn device on
- Smart Mode Off – Turn smart mode off
- Smart Mode On – Turn smart mode on
- Target Temperature – set the target temperature
- Is Off – the device has been turned off
- Is On – the device has been turned on
- Enabled – the device has been enabled
- Disabled – the device has been disabled
There are no reviews yet.