This Crestron Home extension provides control of the Sensibo HVAC Sky and Air thermostats. A description of the Sensibo product line can be found here.
Drivers->HVAC->Sensibo->Sky or Air (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Sensibo)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Poll Seconds – number of seconds between Polling the device for latest status
- Sensibo API Authorization Key – Sensibo assigned API key. (See release notes on where to create/find this)
- Sensibo Device ID – Sensibo assigned Device ID (See release notes on where to find this)
- Fan Mode – select the fan mode from a specific list of options
- Mode – select the operating mode from a specific list of options
- Swing – select the swing mode from a specific list of options
- Disable – disable the device
- Enable – enable the device
- Off – turn device off
- On – Turn device on
- Smart Mode Off – Turn smart mode off
- Smart Mode On – Turn smart mode on
- Target Temperature – set the target temperature
- Is Off – the device has been turned off
- Is On – the device has been turned on
- Enabled – the device has been enabled
- Disabled – the device has been disabled