This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback on the on/off status of a fireplace. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual fireplace. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Fireplace (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Fireplace)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Starting PIN Code – if PIN code access is desired, this is the starting PIN number. Leave blank PIN not needed
- Tile Clickable – if checked, clicking the tile will toggle the fireplace on/off.
- Default Off Minutes – Number of minutes to automatically turn off the fireplace.
- Fireplace Enabled – enable the extension
- Fireplace Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Fireplace Off – turn fireplace off
- Fireplace On – turn fireplace on
- Fireplace On w/Auto Off – turn fireplace on for specified minutes and then turn fireplace off
- Fireplace Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Fireplace Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Fireplace Turned Off – fireplace has been turned off
- Fireplace Turned On – fireplace has been turned on
There are no reviews yet.