This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback on the on/off status of a fireplace. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual fireplace. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Fireplace (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Fireplace)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Starting PIN Code – if PIN code access is desired, this is the starting PIN number. Leave blank PIN not needed
- Tile Clickable – if checked, clicking the tile will toggle the fireplace on/off.
- Default Off Minutes – Number of minutes to automatically turn off the fireplace.
- Fireplace Enabled – enable the extension
- Fireplace Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Fireplace Off – turn fireplace off
- Fireplace On – turn fireplace on
- Fireplace On w/Auto Off – turn fireplace on for specified minutes and then turn fireplace off
- Fireplace Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Fireplace Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Fireplace Turned Off – fireplace has been turned off
- Fireplace Turned On – fireplace has been turned on