This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback on the on/off status of a heater. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual heater. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Heater (Latest Release Notes)
- License Key – the license key is entered here (if a site license is being used then the site license only needs to be entered once)
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Check to Make Visible – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Heater Enabled – enable the extension
- Heater Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Heater Off – turn heater off
- Heater On – turn heater on
- Heater On w/Auto Off – turn heater on for specified minutes and then turn heater off
- Heater Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Heater Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Heater Turned Off – heater has been turned off
- Heater Turned On – heater has been turned on