The extension provides feedback as to whether or not a room’s lights are on or off. The extension also provides feedback for each lighting zone within the room.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Lights)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Rooms to Filter Out – Comma seperated room names that are NOT to be displaye
- Cycle Seconds – number of seconds between each poll of the processor
- CH Processor Address – IP Address of Crestron Home processor
- Web API Authentication Key – Web API Authentication Token obtained from the Crestron Home processor
- Display IDs – checked if you want the internal ID’s to be displayed