The extension provides feedback as to whether or not a room’s shades/drapes are opened or closed. The extension also provides feedback for each shade/drape within the room.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the field below.
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Rooms to Filter Out – Comma seperated room names that are NOT to be displaye
- Cycle Seconds – number of seconds between each poll of the processor
- CH Processor Address – IP Address of Crestron Home processor
- Web API Authentication Key – Web API Authentication Token obtained from the Crestron Home processor
- Display IDs – checked if you want the internal ID’s to be displayed