Hebrew Calendar is a Crestron Home extension that provides events for managing Hebrew Shabbat and holidays.
Drivers->Date-Time->Control Programming LLC->Hebrew Calendar (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room
- Check to use Israel holiday names – if checked, Israel holiday names will be used
- Check to use Sephardic Transliterations – if checked Sephardic transliterations will be used. If unchecked, Ashkenazis transliterations will be used.
- Check to display Hebrew – if checked Hebrew language spellings will be used
- Check to use Zipcode – if checked, use US Zipcode to determine installations Sunrise/Sunset times
- Zipcode – US ZIpcode used to determine installation’s Sunrise/Sunset times
- Latitude – latitude of installation’s location
- Longitude – longitude of installation’s location
- TZ Database Time Zone – time zone (select one of these strings)
- Shabbat Candle Offset – minutes prior to candle lighting to trigger the event
- Shabbat Havdalah Offset – minutes after the emergence of the three stars to trigger the event
- Holiday Candle Offset – minutes prior to candle lighting to trigger the event
- Holiday Havdalah Offset – minutes after the emergence of the three stars to trigger the event
- Enable – enable the events below
- Disable – disable the events below
- Shabbat Candle – triggered on Friday’s at sundown adjusted by installer option
- Shabbat Havdalah – triggered on Saturday after the emergence of three stars adjusted by installer option
- Holiday Candle – triggered on the holiday start at sundown adjusted by the installer option
- Holiday Havdalah – triggered on the holiday end after the emergence of three stars adjusted by installer option
- Pesach Candle – triggered first day of Pesach (Passover) adjusted by the Holiday candle installer option
- Sukkot Candle – triggered in addition to the Holiday Candle on Sukkot adjusted by Holiday candle installer option
- Sukkot Havdalah – triggered in addition to the Holiday Havdalah on Simchat Torah adjusted by the Holiday installer option
- Enabled – the above events are enabled
- Disabled – the above events are disabled
There are no reviews yet.