This Crestron Home extension provides both UI and programmatic control of the Rachio Gen2/ 3 irrigation system controllers. The Rachio Gen 3 controller is described here.
Drivers->Irrigation System->Rachio->Gen 3 (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Rachio)
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- API Key – Rachio.com user’s account unique API key which can be found by logging into Rachio.com, selecting the selected device, selecting account settings, and clicking on the GET API Button
- Controller Serial Number – controllers serial number which can be found under the white removable faceplate
- Webhooks HTTP Address – IP address or domain name to receive cloud status updates as the controller operates. This will typically be the IP address or Domain name of the installation’s firewall.
- Webhooks HTTP Port – port number that will need to be port forwarded to the Crestron Home processor.
- All Off – turn off all zones
- Device Pause – pauses the controller and while paused no defined schedules will be executed
- Device Resume – resumes the controller’s normal schedule execution
- Zone (01-16) On – Turn’s on the corresponding zone watering for the specified number of minutes.
- Zone (01-16) Off – Turn’s off the corresponding zone watering. Due to a deficiency in Rachio’s API a single zone cannot be turned off and as such all zones are turned off.
- Paused – controller has been paused
- Resumed – controller has been resumed
- Zone (01-16) Turned On – corresponding zone has been turned on
- Zone (01-16) Turned Off – corresponding zone has been turned off