This Crestron Home extension provides control of the Steamist shower steamer. A description of the Steamist system can be found here.
This is still being tested and is in beta. DO NOT BUY THIS EXTENSION YET. You are welcome to download and test it if you have a Steamist. The extension will run for 2 hours before a license expired exception is thrown. Please let me know if the test was successful.
Drivers->Shower->Steamist->Steamist (Latest Release Notes)
- License Key – the license key is entered here (if a site license is being used then the site license only needs to be entered once)
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- TCP Address – IP Address of Steamist device.
- TCP Port – IP Port number of Steamist Device.
- Check to Make Visible – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Memory 1 – turn memory setting 1 on
- Memory 2 – turn memory setting 2 on
- Off – turn Steamist device off
- Steam Is Off – shower has been turned off
- Steam Is On – shower has been turned on