This extension provides Crestron Home control of Araknis POE Ports by allowing sequences to turn the port POE off and/or on. SSH is used to obtain the Port names while SNMP is used to manage the actual port and get port status.
Drivers->Power->Araknis (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Outlet(s) Display Filter – outlet number(s) that you want visible separated by commas
- Cycle Seconds – number of seconds between cycling the outlet off and back on
- IP Address – IP address of device
- Login Username – username required to log into the device
- Login Password – password required to log into the device
- Port Cycle – selected by outlet name to cycle off and back on
- Port Off – selected by outlet name, turn outlet off
- Port On – selected by outlet name, turn outlet on
- Port(1-48) Turned On – event that is triggered when the corresponding outlet is turned on
- Port(1-48) Turned Off – event that is triggered when the corresponding outlet is turned off