This extension provides Crestron Home control of Araknis POE Ports by allowing sequences to turn the port POE off and/or on. SSH is used to obtain the Port names while SNMP is used to manage the actual port and get port status.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Outlet(s) Display Filter – outlet number(s) that you want visible separated by commas
- Cycle Seconds – number of seconds between cycling the outlet off and back on
- IP Address – IP address of device
- Login Username – username required to log into the device
- Login Password – password required to log into the device
- Port Cycle – selected by outlet name to cycle off and back on
- Port Off – selected by outlet name, turn outlet off
- Port On – selected by outlet name, turn outlet on
- Port(1-48) Turned On – event that is triggered when the corresponding outlet is turned on
- Port(1-48) Turned Off – event that is triggered when the corresponding outlet is turned off