Keypad Buffer is a Crestron Home extension that servers as a buffer between keypad press events and what is to be triggered. The extension allows the installer to programmatically enable and/or disable the keypad.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Invert Signal – if necessary invert the signal
- Enable – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extension
- Press(01-10) – press signal from keypad
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Pressed(01-10) – if not disabled, this is the trigger for the Press(01-10) event