Keypad Buffer is a Crestron Home extension that servers as a buffer between keypad press events and what is to be triggered. The extension allows the installer to programmatically enable and/or disable the keypad.
Drivers->Logic->Control Programming LLC->Keypad Buffer (Latest Release Notes). (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Invert Signal – if necessary invert the signal
- Enable – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extension
- Press(01-10) – press signal from keypad
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Pressed(01-10) – if not disabled, this is the trigger for the Press(01-10) event
There are no reviews yet.