EnableDisable is a Crestron Home extension that acts as a buffer between what event and the action.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Invert – invert the extension’s feedback
- Enable – enable extension
- Disable – disable extension preventing signal pass thru
- Start – start signal that is passed through to started if not disabled
- Stop – stop signal that is passed through to stopped if not disabled
- Enabled – extension enabled
- Disabled – extension disabled
- Started – signal received from start
- Stopped – signal received from stop