EnableDisable is a Crestron Home extension that acts as a buffer between what event and the action.
Drivers->Logic->Control Programming LLC->EnableDisable (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Invert – invert the extension’s feedback
- Enable – enable extension
- Disable – disable extension preventing signal pass thru
- Start – start signal that is passed through to started if not disabled
- Stop – stop signal that is passed through to stopped if not disabled
- Enabled – extension enabled
- Disabled – extension disabled
- Started – signal received from start
- Stopped – signal received from stop