This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback and control of the open/closed status of a pool cover. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual pool cover. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Pool Cover (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Shades)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Seconds between Fully Opened/Closed – Number of seconds it requires to go from fully closed to fully opened.
- Seconds between Fully Closed/Opened – Numbeer of seconds it requires to go from fully opened to fully closed
- Pool Cover Enabled – enable the extension
- Pool Cover Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Pool Cover Open – open pool cover
- Pool Cover Stop – stop the pool cover movement
- Pool Cover Close – close pool cover
- Pool Cover Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Pool Cover Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Pool Cover Opening – pool cover is opening and will be this state for the number of seconds specified in the installer options
- Pool Cover Opened – pool cover is opened
- Pool Cover Stopped – pool cover movement has stopped, this will only be triggered if the pool cover is moving
- Pool Cover Closing – pool cover is closing and will be in this state for the number of seconds specified in the installer options
- Pool Cover Closed – pool cover is closed