This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback and control of the open/closed status of a pool cover. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual pool cover. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->Pool Cover (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.UI.Shades)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Seconds between Fully Opened/Closed – Number of seconds it requires to go from fully closed to fully opened.
- Seconds between Fully Closed/Opened – Numbeer of seconds it requires to go from fully opened to fully closed
- Pool Cover Enabled – enable the extension
- Pool Cover Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Pool Cover Open – open pool cover
- Pool Cover Stop – stop the pool cover movement
- Pool Cover Close – close pool cover
- Pool Cover Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Pool Cover Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Pool Cover Opening – pool cover is opening and will be this state for the number of seconds specified in the installer options
- Pool Cover Opened – pool cover is opened
- Pool Cover Stopped – pool cover movement has stopped, this will only be triggered if the pool cover is moving
- Pool Cover Closing – pool cover is closing and will be in this state for the number of seconds specified in the installer options
- Pool Cover Closed – pool cover is closed
There are no reviews yet.