This Crestron Home extension provides a Date-Time tile that tracks the Azimuth and Elevation of the Sun. This extension will trigger an event when the sun is located between a Min/Max Azimuth degrees and a Min/Max Elevation degrees. The Azimuth is a 360 degree with 0 degrees being North, 90 East, 180 South and 270 West. The Elevation is measure in 0 to 90 degrees with 90 being directly above.
This extension can be used to trigger shades closing once the sun
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.CPLLC.Sun)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room
- Delta – minutes between each Sun position update
- Latitude – latitude of location to track sun from (decimal version)
- Longitude – longitude of location to track sun from (decimal version)
- Maximum Azimuth – 0° to 360° maximum Azimuth range to trigger the event – typically this value would be between 90° E and 270° W
- Minimum Azimuth – 0° to 360° minimum Azimuth range to trigger the event – typically this value would be between 90° E and 270° W
- Maximum Elevation – 0° to 90° maximum elevation (solar noon will always be the sun’s high elevation)
- Minimum Elevation – 0° to 90° maximum elevation (solar noon will always be the sun’s high elevation)
- Enabled – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Sun in Location – triggered when the Sun’s position is between the Max/Min Azimuth and Max/Min Elevation