Flo by Moen Water shutoff valve is a Crestron Home extension that enables UI, as well as, programmatic control of the Flo by Moen main water valve controller. This extensions was developed by reverse engineering the protocol. It does appear that Moen take’s care to version any changes they make to the protocol.
For more information on the Flo by Moen shower controller click here.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the field below.
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Moen’s IoT Email address – email address required to log into the IoT Flo by Moen account created on a mobile device
- Moen’s IoT Password – password required to log into the IoT Flo by Moen account created on a mobile device
- MAC address – MAC address of the specific device to control
- Close – close the main water valve
- Open – open the main water valve
- Closed – main water valve closed
- Opened – main water valve opened