This Crestron Extension provides both programmatic control and UI control of the Quad Relay box from ControlbyWeb.
The Quad Relay hardware description can be found here.
Drivers->Relays->ControlbyWeb->Quad Relay (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
- License Key – the license key is entered here (if a site license is being used then the site license only needs to be entered once)
- Check to make Visible – checked if extension is to be visible within the room
- Relay(s) Display Filter – outlet number(s) that you want visible separated by commas
- Cycle Seconds – number of seconds between cycling the outlet off and back on
- IP Address – IP address of Control by Web Quad Relay
- Control Password – password required to control the relays. If passwords are disabled, leave this field blank.
- Setup Password – password required to change the relay name.
- Relay (1-4) Open – action to open the corresponding relay
- Relay (1-4) Close – action to close the corresponding relay
- Relay (1-4) Cycled – action to cycle between close and open based on the selected number of seconds
- Relay (1-4) Closed – event that is triggered when the corresponding relay is closed
- Relay (1-4) Opened – event that is triggered when the corresponding relay is opened
There are no reviews yet.