This Crestron Home extension provides control of the Modern Forms Fan. A description of the Modern Forms Fan product line can be found here.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.ModernForms)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Tile Clickable – checked if tile is clickable to turn fan on/off
- Has Fan Control – checked if fan control should be displayed
- Has Light Control – checked if light control should be displayed
- HTTP IP Address – IP addess of the Modern Fan
- Disable – disable the device
- Enable – enable the device
- Fan On – turn fan on
- Fan Off – turn fan off
- Fan Speed – set fan speed (1-7)
- Fan Speed Increment – increase fan speed by 1 click
- Fan Speed Decrement – decrease fan speed by 1 click
- Fan Reverse – set fan in reverse
- Fan Forward – set fan in forward
- Light On- turn light on
- Light Off – turn light off
- Light Level – set light level (1-100)
- Fan Is On – fan has been turned on
- Fan Is Off – fan has been turned off
- Light Is On – light has been turned on
- Light is Off – light has been turned off
- Enabled – the device has been enabled
- Disabled – the device has been disable