This Crestron Home extension provides control of the Modern Forms Fan. A description of the Modern Forms Fan product line can be found here.
Drivers->Fan->Modern->Fan (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.ModernForms)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Tile Clickable – checked if tile is clickable to turn fan on/off
- Has Fan Control – checked if fan control should be displayed
- Has Light Control – checked if light control should be displayed
- HTTP IP Address – IP addess of the Modern Fan
- Disable – disable the device
- Enable – enable the device
- Fan On – turn fan on
- Fan Off – turn fan off
- Fan Speed – set fan speed (1-7)
- Fan Speed Increment – increase fan speed by 1 click
- Fan Speed Decrement – decrease fan speed by 1 click
- Fan Reverse – set fan in reverse
- Fan Forward – set fan in forward
- Light On- turn light on
- Light Off – turn light off
- Light Level – set light level (1-100)
- Fan Is On – fan has been turned on
- Fan Is Off – fan has been turned off
- Light Is On – light has been turned on
- Light is Off – light has been turned off
- Enabled – the device has been enabled
- Disabled – the device has been disable