This Crestron Home extension provides an interface to a Bond Bridge (Pro) shades device. Details on the Bond Bridge device can be found here.
Drivers->Shades->Bond Bridge->Shades (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Tile Clickable – enable room tile so that if touched it will toggle between on and off
- Seconds between Fully Opened/Closed – number of seconds it takes for the shade to transition from opened to closed and vice versa
- Bond Bridge’s IP Address – IP Address assigned to the Bond Bridge (Pro)
- Bond Bridge’s Local Token – Security token assigned to the Bond Bridge and the release notes show how to find this string.
- Bond Bridge’s Device Id – Unique ID for the specific device to be controlled and the release notes show how to find this string.
- Enabled – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Shades Open – open shades
- Shades Close – close shades
- Shades Toggle – toggle the shades between open and close
- Shades Stop – stop shade movement
- Shades Tilt Close – tilt the shades close
- Shades Tilt Open – tile the shades open
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Shades are Opening – device is on
- Shades are Opened – device is off
- Shades are Closing – shades are being closed
- Shades are Closed – shades are closed
- Shades are Stopped – shade movement as stopped
- Shades are Tilted Open – shades are being tilted open
- Shades are Tilted Close – shades are being tilted close