This Crestron Home extension provides an interface to a Bond Bridge (Pro) fan device. Details on the Bond Bridge device can be found here.
Drivers->Fan->Bond Bridge->Fan (Latest Release Notes)
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Tile Clickable – enable room tile so that if touched it will toggle between on and off
- Bond Bridge’s IP Address – IP Address assigned to the Bond Bridge (Pro)
- Bond Bridge’s Local Token – Security token assigned to the Bond Bridge and the release notes show how to find this string.
- Bond Bridge’s Device Id – Unique ID for the specific device to be controlled and the release notes show how to find this string.
- Enabled – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Fan Toggle – toggle fan on/off
- Fan On – turn fan on
- Fan Off – turn fan off
- Fan Reverse – set fan in reverse mode (winter)
- Fan Forward – set fan in forward mode (summer)
- Fan Speed Increment – Increment fan speed by 1 level
- Fan Speed Decrement – Decrement fan speed by 1 level
- Fan Speed Set – Set fan to specific speed
- Light On – turn light on
- Light Off – turn light off
- Up Light On – turn up light on
- Up Light Off – turn up light off
- Down Light On – turn down light on
- Down Light Off – turn down light off
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Fan is On – fan is on
- Fan Is Off – fan is off
- Fan is Reversed – fan direction is now reversed
- Fan is Forward- fan direction is now forward
- Light is On – light is on
- Light is Off – light is off
- Up Light Is On – up light is on
- Up Light is Off – up light is off
- Down Light is On – down light is on
- Down Light is Off – down light is off