This Crestron Home extension provides an interface to a Bond Bridge (Pro) on/off device. Details on the Bond Bridge device can be found here.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net opens a webpage on which a license can be acquired
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.Sho
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Tile Clickable – enable room tile so that if touched it will toggle between on and off
- Bond Bridge’s IP Address – IP Address assigned to the Bond Bridge (Pro)
- Bond Bridge’s Local Token – Security token assigned to the Bond Bridge and the release notes show how to find this string.
- Bond Bridge’s Device Id – Unique ID for the specific device to be controlled and the release notes show how to find this string.
- Enabled – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Device On – turn device on
- Device Off – turn device off
- Device Toggle – toggle the device between on and off
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Device is On – device is on
- Device is Off – device is off