This extension provides an HTTP(s) Listener interface to facilliate receving feedback from an external device via a HTTP call.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
The extension can be triggered by using an HTTP Get request as shown below:
The above browser command sends an HTTP Get request to URL 10.2.176.93 on port 9999. Evbvents 1,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 10 events are to be triggered, Events are comma seperated and a range of events can be specified by using the hyphen as shown above.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Wildcard.HTTPListener)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room
- Listener Port – port number to listen
- Event(01-20) – triggered when the event # is received