This Crestron Home extension provides preset control of the Kohler DTV+. This extension has been reversed engineering and only controls turning a preset on or off. A description of the Kohler DTV+ system can be found here.
Drivers->Shower->Kohler->DTV+ (Latest Release Notes)
- License Key – the license key is entered here (if a site license is being used then the site license only needs to be entered once)
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Check to Make Visible – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Preset (1-6) Name – Enter the preset’s descriptive text. If the preset is not active leave it blank.
- Shower Off – turn shower off
- Shower On – turn shower on, after selecting the preset by name
- Shower Is Off – shower has been turned off
- Shower Is On – shower has been turned on