This extension provides an HTTP(s) Put control interface to communicate to third party devices using HTTP Put requests.
This extension requires the License Manager to also be installed on the Crestron Home processor. This can be found in Crestron Home at Drivers->License Manager->Control Programming LLC->License Manager.
- Obtain License Key – clicking on the CPLLC.net link will bring up the website where a license key can be acquired. The key will need to be entered into the License Manager in the appropirate SKU (CPLLC.Wildcard.HTTPPut)
- Enter License Key – License key obtained above can be placed here
- Show on Home Screen – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Show on Room Screen – check if you want the tile visible in the Room
- Use HTTPs – checked if HTTPS call is to be made, otherwise an HTTP call would be made
- Base URL – base URL where the HTTP Put is being directed
- Command (01-10) – string that establish the command name, the button icon,, the url extension, and the payload if one is needed. This is input as command|icon|url extension. If command is not being used simply leave blank. The “|” bar is used to seperate the individual parts. There are 4 parts
- Command Text – displayed on the button UI
- Command Icon – displayed on the button UI
- Command URL Extension – used to communicate with the third party device
- Command Payload – json payload packet (this can be left blank if there is no payload)
- Command – select the command name to be triggered/called