This Crestron Home extension provides a UI tile that gives feedback and control of device that have an open/close and/or stop functionality. The default setting is to open/close a gate. Since icons can be selected, the installer can choose the button icon and button text to open/close any device. This extension will need to be “wired” into the actual hardware for control of the actual pool cover. A UI tile minimizes quick action clutter.
This extension is still being beta tested. You are welcome to download and try it.
Drivers->UI Tiles->Control Programming LLC->OpenClose (Latest Release Notes)
- License Key – the license key is entered here (if a site license is being used then the site license only needs to be entered once)
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes.
- Check to display on Home – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Check to display in Room – check if you want the tile visible in the Room.
- Has Stop Button – enable stop button
- Enabled Auto Close – enable auto close feature
- Seconds between Fully Closed/Opened – Number of seconds it requires to go from fully closed to fully opened.
- Seconds between Fully Opened/Closed – Number of seconds it requires to go from fully opened to fully closed.
- Tile Text – Text to display at the top of the controls page.
- Open Button Icon – Icon to display on the Open button
- Open Button Text – Text to display on the Open button
- Opening Feedback Text – Feedback text displayed while being opened
- Opened Feedback Text – Feedback text displayed when fully opened
- Close Button Icon – Icon to display on the Close button
- Close Button Text – Text to display on the Close button
- Closing Feedback Text – Feedback text displayed while being closed
- Closed Feedback Text – Feedback text displayed when fully closed
- Auto Closed Button Text – Text to display on Open with Auto Close button
- Enabled – enable the extension
- Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored)
- Open – open device
- Stop – stop the device’s movement
- Close – close device
- Open w/Auto Close – open the device and start a time which closes the device in a specified number of minutes
- Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Opening – device is opening and will be this state for the number of seconds specified in the installer options
- Opened – device is opened
- Closing – device is closing and will be in this state for the number of seconds specified in the installer options
- Closed – device is closed