This Crestron Home extension provides control of the TP Link HS100 WIFI connected smart plug. The TP Link HS100 product description can be found here.
Drivers->Power->TP Link->HS 100 (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
- License Key – the license key is entered here (if a site license is being used then the site license only needs to be entered once)
- IP Address of Plug – Plug’s IP address.
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes
- Check to Make Visible – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Plug Enabled – enable the extension
- Plug Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored sequences and UI)
- Plug Off – turn plug off
- Plug On – turn plug on
- Plug Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Plug Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Plug Turned Off – plug has been turned off
- Plug Turned On – plug has been turned on
There are no reviews yet.