This Crestron Home extension provides control of the Kasa WIFI connected family of smart plugs. At present the HS100, HS103, and KP400 plugs have been tested. More information on the family can be found here.
At present multiple plug devices (i.e. KP400) can only turn off/on all of the plugs simultaneously.
Drivers->Power->TP Link->HS 100 (Latest Release Notes) (Download Latest Version)
Windows utility that simplifies sideloading of drivers and extensions.
- License Key – the license key is entered here (if a site license is being used then the site license only needs to be entered once)
- IP Address of Plug – Plug’s IP address.
- Check to make Clickable – if checked touching the room time will toggle the Kasa plug from on to off and vice versa. If checked, PIN code processing will also be disabled.
- Starting PIN Code – Enter the initial PIN code. Leave blank to disable PIN codes
- Check to Make Visible – checked if you want this visible on the Home screen. Otherwise leave unchecked.
- Plug Enabled – enable the extension
- Plug Disable – disable the extensions (all actions will be ignored sequences and UI)
- Plug Off – turn plug off
- Plug On – turn plug on
- Plug Enabled – extension has been enabled
- Plug Disabled – extension has been disabled
- Plug Turned Off – plug has been turned off
- Plug Turned On – plug has been turned on
There are no reviews yet.