This Crestron Home extension provides a Crestron Home platform interface for control Kasa IoT devices via the Kasa Cloud. Details on the Kasa Smart product line can be found here. This extension will retrieve the current configuration of the Kasa Cloud for a specific username/password and create the necessary extensions for all configured Outlets, Lights, and Switches. Once the platform has been established and the sub extensions created, they can be placed into the appropriate rooms. At present, in order to maintain state, polling would need to be added.
This driver requires the new OS4 Beta and the new lighting SDK.
Platform Installer Options
- Obtain License Key – A link to where a license key can be purchased
- License Key – the license key is entered here (if a site license is being used then the site license only needs to be entered once)
- Username – Kasa Cloud username
- Password – Kasa Cloud password
- Cycle Seconds – number of seconds to poll for the state of each Kasa device